We Apologize For Any Delays While We Restore Service
Arwood Waste, AW Waste Management and our partner waste companies in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina are hard at work to restore waste services to the affected areas in the wake of Hurricane Matthew. With widespread damage across large parts of 4 states, we understand that residents of these areas will have increased needs for debris cleanup in the coming weeks and we are working tirelessly to meet those needs.
Call Us At (888) 413-5105 If You Have Service Questions or Additional Waste Needs During This Cleanup Process
With our headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, our staff takes the cleanup challenges you might be facing personally. As local landfills re-open and diesel fuel becomes available again in the Southeast U.S., we will continue working to restore scheduled waste services and meet the increased demand for debris cleanup in these areas.
Post Storm Clean Up Tips & Safety Reminders
As you clean up your home or business following this storm remember these debris clean up tips and safety reminders to keep you and your family out of harm’s way:
- Do not drive through flooded areas. Turn around, don’t drown!
- As you clean yard debris, watch out for falling items such as branches or trees limbs.
- Do not block roads or streets with waste and debris piles.
- Separate yard debris from household or structural debris piles for waste pickup.
- Consider hiring a demolition company such as Dependable Demolition for professional demolition debris clean up services.
- If possible, cut large trees and pieces of debris in to 4 foot segments. Note: It may take several trips for all debris to be removed.
- As flood waters recede watch out for snakes and other dangerous animals.
- Check for structural damage and watch out for falling drywall.
- If you need to use a generator, make sure it is outside and well ventilated to prevent the buildup of deadly fumes.
Arwood Waste is here to help with Roll Off Dumpsters and Portable Toilet Rentals.
Photo: Ninian Reid via Flickr
The post Waste Services Alert | Hurricane Matthew Impact & Safety Reminders appeared first on AW Sites.